- Calming Covers cotton Large Twin sized (72 X 48") duvet blankets can be covered with one of our machine washable, super soft minky duvet covers (sold separately) for an incredible sensory experience
- Available in 10, 15, and 20 pound weights to suit a wide range of body sizes and tastes
- Weighted with hypoallergenic, non-toxic glass beads; Beads are sewn into each padded pocket for a soft, uniform feel without noise or scent.
- Recommended and regularly used by occupational therapists and psychiatrists
- Manufacturer's 100% money back guarantee
Ages 3 & Up
Which Blanket is Right for Me?
Used primarily to promote calm and focus during reading, studying, and sitting. The lap pad weighs 3 pounds and is laid in the lap of a child. Laps pads are 23"x19", the perfect surface area for all laps!
Can be used as either a lap pad for a teen or adult, as a throw blanket, a wheelchair blanket, or as a sleeping blanket for a small child (ages 3 - 6). The small blanket weighs 5 - 6 pounds and 41" x 35".
Best suited as a throw blanket for a large adult or a sleeping blanket for a smaller adult. Can also be used as a sleeping blanket for children ages 3 and older. The medium blanket weighs 9 - 10 pounds and 59" X 41".
Large enough for a full sized adult to sleep under (with room for a child of course!). Large sizes are duvet style, 72" X 48", and are available in 10 or 15 pounds. Minky duvet covers are also available.
Deep tissue pressure causes your brain to produce serotonin. In a dark room, your body naturally turns serotonin into melatonin, your body’s sleep hormone. It’s a great drug-free insomnia solution!
The weight from our blankets provides proprioceptive input, or deep tissue pressure, which is pressure on your muscles. This naturally causes your brain to produce serotonin, which is your body’s relaxation hormone.
When your body is relaxed, you can more easily focus on a task. Our blankets help reduce the fight or flight response that keeps many people with ADD/ADHD from focusing.