- Our weighted blankets provide proprioceptive input to naturally improve anxiety and sleep!
- Faux Fur Minky
- Made in USA
- Grey Wolf style weighted blanket with Shannon fabrics silky soft minky on both sides
- Size Medium (10 lbs, 41 X 59") best for a child or adult to sleep under or as a throw blanket
- Machine Washable, dryer safe. For best results, machine wash by itself and hang to dry.
- No-leak, hypoallergenic glass bead filling
- Manufacturer's 100% money back guarantee
Ages 3 & Up
Which Blanket is Right for Me?
Used primarily to promote calm and focus during reading, studying, and sitting. The lap pad weighs 3 pounds and is laid in the lap of a child. Laps pads are 23"x19", the perfect surface area for all laps!
Can be used as either a lap pad for a teen or adult, as a throw blanket, a wheelchair blanket, or as a sleeping blanket for a small child (ages 3 - 6). The small blanket weighs 5 - 6 pounds and 41" x 35".
Best suited as a throw blanket for a large adult or a sleeping blanket for a smaller adult. Can also be used as a sleeping blanket for children ages 3 and older. The medium blanket weighs 9 - 10 pounds and 59" X 41".
Large enough for a full sized adult to sleep under (with room for a child of course!). Large sizes are duvet style, 72" X 48", and are available in 10 or 15 pounds. Minky duvet covers are also available.
Deep tissue pressure causes your brain to produce serotonin. In a dark room, your body naturally turns serotonin into melatonin, your body’s sleep hormone. It’s a great drug-free insomnia solution!
The weight from our blankets provides proprioceptive input, or deep tissue pressure, which is pressure on your muscles. This naturally causes your brain to produce serotonin, which is your body’s relaxation hormone.
When your body is relaxed, you can more easily focus on a task. Our blankets help reduce the fight or flight response that keeps many people with ADD/ADHD from focusing.